Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bouncing ball 3D


Continuing on from the bouncing ball project, I used the extra class time I had to come up with a 3D feel of the project. It needs to be a little more foreshortened, but this should work for now.

There has been a swap of two of my classes to accommodate the anatomy drawing session which will now cater to three classes (two from cohorts 6 and one from cohort 5). So now two days in the week ends at 7pm.

In other news, my "jimmy" arrived today as twittered! I'm looking forward to smoother workflows for video projects. :O)

2 comments:

Favian said...

Nice one!
Try moving the shadow too. If the light is falling on the ball at an angle, the shadow will be cast away from the ball and come closer to it as it reaches the ground. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, good point! Will try that!! I have to digest what you said first... ;p Thank you!! - Alf