Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lights... camera... snap!


Already into the second semester. Boy was that 1-day (excluding weekend) break short. I will comment about classes next another time, after I've been in it a little longer.

Yesterday, I went to Universal Studios for a shoot. A lighting company hired me to capture the works they've done within the park at Sentosa. And of course I had a first glimpse of the park before it opens. Since I'm a theme parks guy... I rate an above average. But this park is definitely better than any of the other theme parks that has opened in Singapore before. Maybe because the entire park isn't fully operational yet? Many of the props and buildings are made here in Singapore and the finishings are just so-so. I'm sure it's always a budget factor. But definitely worth a visit when it has officially opened. Hopefully then, the fine-tuning may just make the difference! :O)

No comments: