Friday, April 2, 2010

Correct framing


This is a shot I took on one of my digital photography field trips. The idea is simply to frame a subject.

My team of three for HD video is almost done shooting and our first cut for the horror flick should be ready by next week. In the meantime, I am assisting another group as an acting talent.

The character design presentation for Mary Poppins came and went. You can check out the designs trickling in on http://imaginativeworkshop.blogspot.com/. Our next assignment is due in 8 weeks. I have choosen Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurais to be the basis of my project. I am supposed to come up with characters in another time and in any form. I guess I will be watching the movie this weekend!

It's the time between Lent and Easter! Wonderful things are being revealed! :o)

No comments: