Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rigging 101


When you see this, it just tells you that I am near the end of the semester. Two more weeks exactly. I'm completing several projects simultaneously, two of which are worth mentioning at this point.

A) Docu-drama for HD video
Everything has gone exceptionally smooth (in general) for this project. Even my trip to Batam for some of the scenes was trouble-free. So much so, I'm almost certain that we had picked on the right subject to work on. The working title's Project: Red Light, and that's about how much I'll reveal at this point.

B) Character Design
I'm more or less happy with the seven characters that have resulted from the months of brainstorming. I will be placing the characters into scenes with sets and props within the week. The props play an important role for the realism of my characters, so will be working hard on that. Was just at Page One and was inspired by the Art of Toy Story 3!

More updates real soon!

No comments: