Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day

When I was way younger, during the time of the movie series Rocky, I thought that the sport of boxing was like THE international sport of the world! It even had a day to commemorate it!

This Christmas, I spent a lot of time with my relatives! It's rarely that I go for such gatherings. So rare that I was surprised to see some of my relatives, especially my younger cousins look so different because they're all so grown up!

In other news, the Nativity scene at Holy Family was ready and in time to receive her new born King! At least 30 hands were involved in this massive project. If I had not have had the help, I'd still be working on the crib today... thank you all for the help!!



Was particularly proud of the lamp I had worked on. A brand new lamp made to look like it went thru' a long journey to get here, with soot, sand and rust all over. ( I feel as if I'm an Imagineer working on the updated Pirates of the Caribbean ride! ;p ) It's placed in a very obscure place as that is not the centre of attraction.


BTW, the set is NOT complete... stay tuned!

No comments: