Thursday, January 1, 2009

300 dpi (dots per inch)

Hello 2009!
Today, the church celebrates the feast of Mary, our heavenly Mother. And we ask her for continued intercessions and consecrate our lives to her, that she will continue to point us towards her son Jesus, especially when we loose our way.

Here are a couple of targets I have set to live out this year...

Faith:
I have been reading a lot to nourish and expand my knowledge from July last year, and I pray for the spirit to keep thirsting. The greatest part is, the more I read, the more I want to know... addictive. The Youth Formation Programme I'm running this year has given me reason too come in close contact with Scripture. How apt! :O)

Youth Formation Programme:
I spent nearly $600 on religious education materials yesterday. It's quite a sum, but I'm so sure it will go very, very far. Now, it's finding the time to go thru' the items for delivery... ;p Mark, Acts, and Salvation History... here I come! Prayers please!! (God will provide!)

Imaginative Factory:
Apart from reeling in clients to pay bills, I plan to heavily focus on my illustration skills. Hopefully, by the end of the year, I would have come up with my first Children's Illustration book.

Travel:
My first excursion out of the country will be to Sabah, West Malaysia. About 2 hours away from its capital, Kota Kinabalu, lies the region of Nabawan. My project with the la Salle Brothers is sending me to document the work there as part of a mini documentary I'm doing for them. Estimated dates: mid- Jan.

No comments: