Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's springtime!


This past Monday's photo shoot at Singapore's year old horticulture park reminded me that the Lentern season has arrived. Lent means spring and also because of the lengthening of days which is common to springtime.

In countries with the four seasons, winter slowly dies to give way to a new blossoming of life. A wonderful yearly reminder of God's great love for His Creation. The colour code in Church is purple and for many signifies a time for a change of heart. But in order for inner transformation to occur, I must experience first the beauty, majesty and greatness of my Creator.

This period of 40 days trains to sharpen my skills in being faithful in the little things. Only in mastering these, will I be able to move to slightly bigger things. More images from Hortpark in http://imaginativedarkroom.blogspot.com/.

No comments: