Monday, March 2, 2009

Right place, right time



Guess what breezed into Katong yesterday? Some of us are at the right place, but at the wrong time. And sometimes, the wrong place, but at the right time. At around 6pm on Sunday evening, I was there at a place where both elements intersected, plus I had a camera! All the way from the south western ridges of Singapore... is the Annual Giving Bus! What coverage for them!

Another Slumdog millionaire experience I had was when I dropped off photos at a client's place somewhere near Mount Vernon last Friday. When I asked if he'd moved there around 1990, he said "YEAH". I used to frequent the place as my dad's office used to be located there. His office was to ship out as the government was planning on building public housing there. So that was what Jamal felt when he answered those questions! Jai ho!!

No comments: