Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back to School

Today was simply fantastic! Everything from Mass, to Art Min, to the work at SPI, and friends I spoke too. Today I decide to go back to school! The homily was just too darn loud and clear! :O) Trusting in God's Providence. Period.

Just at the beginning of the week, I revisited going back to school because of the possibility of getting a full scholarship. It means nearly zero income for the next two years. The whole entire week was spent praying and discerning the pros and cons. Who's gonna foot all the other bills? Who's gonna provide the meals on the table? But hey, what makes me think I can actually control whether I breathe tomorrow? I have no control over that or with anything else. I would like to think that I can tell God "Wanna hear my plans for the next two years and then after that?" It'd probably crack Him up. :O)

Yes, it's another phase in my life. And I'm so excited to see it unfold! I'm more eager to see what will happen after 2 years, but let's focus on these 2 years first. Imaginative stays as long as I can find time and energy! Next up... Animation School!

I am glad that I am second.

No comments: