Friday, October 16, 2009

Anatomical Engineering


Updates! I'm nine weeks - nearly halfway - into my first semester and am progressing good. I sometimes wish I had more time for homework though. That's the secret to getting better at what you do! But duty calls at Imaginative, so an Imaginator has got to do what an Imaginator's got to do. There's a lot of careful balancing of school and work in these past nine weeks, figuring out when's the best time is for homework, whether to stay back at school to do it, whether to take it home. Whether to meet client or get stuff printed out during the breaks. Thank you God for Your guidance each day!

I can relate this to my anatomy class. As Philip, our instructor, always puts it, "You must know what's in front, what's behind, what's behind the behind. It's all about construction." The lead in the above drawing is fresh on the pad from yesterday's class, and this is one class I can see improvements every single week, picking up new techniques from Philip, other classmates and cohorts. And like everything else... there's always room for more improvements! :O)

No comments: