Friday, October 23, 2009

Kids stuff


I feel like a kid all over again.

Yes, that's an indemnity form. The kind you sign as a parent for your child's fieldtrip in very few words. Tomorrow is the zoo day. :O) I've gotten myself a set of watercolour pencils to accompany my sketches. May I be able to do wonders with it.

Yesterday, I accompanied Garcia to the PA Wearhouse to scout for some costumes. He wants us to practice drapery wrapping around the human body. What a brilliant idea!! Instead of drawing bottles and fruit or even just plain cloth pinched or resting on a table which are ultimately only assets (secondary items) in the 3D world, we will be drawing charcters (primary subjects) in a scene or period. We listed about 10 pieces we would want to rent over the next few weeks for our Life Drawing class. I may have to do the pick up and drop of of costumes??

Have been tasked to do decor for next Friday's Halloween gathering... am I looking forward to that or what?? ;p

No comments: