Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ipod this


Today we continued working on modelling the iPod. For me, some days are better at Maya. But all days are for being picked at by Serbian instructor, Borko. My nickname is Harry. He gave that to me after that wonderful magic trick that nearly burnt down the school. :P

I have been looking hard to find some more time to go beyond homework, because homework only gets me at the same level as everyone else. If I wanna be really good, I know I have to just go that extra mile. The trouble is that finding time for that extra mile. A hint I hear from other cohorts is that semester one is always the honeymoon period. Oh man! Sometimes I wished that work wasn't in the way. But that'd be the easy way out.

Did I mention that since many instructors are taking time off this Christmas, there have been quite a bit of make-up classes this the past week, stretching classes from 9am to 7pm past in the next few days. An art history presentation next week, a five-page Art History term paper, a flash animation, two slow moving digital art projects and one traditional animation short is on my plate right now. Keep moving forward as Walt Disney once said...

No comments: