Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fried Egg


Today was the last day at Egg Story. On Monday (31 Jan), I continue the rest of the journey at Fusionopolis at whatever the new name of the school is. Having the new school at Bouna Vista has its pros and cons. The biggest obstacle will be travel time. Technically, if I take the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT), it'll take a really long time on the Circle Line to get to school. That's not a good use of time each day. Otherwise, I should be looking forward to finishing school in my last Semester which begins late February. I definitely looking forward to toilet doors with actual handles on them.

Good bye, Omelette! Like the Spanish saying goes, "Afterall, to make a beautiful omelette, one has to crack the egg."

1 comment:

yui said...

I always enjoy visitig here.