Monday, January 10, 2011

It's new - 2011!


I might have posted this image before. It was a trip I took to Chiang Mai a couple of years back. The reason why I chose this image is to simply usher in the new blog year in refreshing kind of way... I still can feel the cool midst on my face.

It's four more weeks to the end of the semester. Very, very little time left for what I have to do. Plus the impending Chinese New Year holidays (you know what this means... more make-up classes) coupled with the off days because of the moving of the school. New rumours tell me that we're moving month-end. So it's a stretch of break on the first week of February... I think.

I've nailed down what I want to do for my final year project and it definitely has to do with Disneyland! I've decided that I'm gonna create a Disney theme park for Singapore and it will be situated at the island of Sentosa. I call it Disney Island. At this point, I'm working out the schematics of the park - a top view of the park with a rough blocking of the potential lands and rides to be put in place. Looking forward to the next seven months to complete it. I realised that this IS the best time to do this. Otherwise, I doubt I will ever find the time to do it outside of school.

You'll definitely be getting updates right here... so stay tune!

1 comment:

yui said...

I'm always excited on your new story.