Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All Hallow's Eve


So Halloween night came and went. I had classes the entire day: from 9am to 10pm. The only thing close to a halloween ritual I did was probably to buy the above skull... muah ha ha ha... I just hope I don't get issues with security at the airport next month.

I've past the halfway mark, which means I haven't got much time left here. This is when I begin to feel that I should actually spend more time here to hone my craft. You don't just get better in 3 months. :D But overall, classes are going good. The amount of energy generated here keeps me going.

WOW! 7 Billion. I kinda know what 2 million people may look like... but 7 billion is just way over my head.

It's All Saints and and All Souls today and tomorrow... so I guess there's still time to celebrate. :o)

No comments: