Saturday, August 21, 2010

Being Positive


Yesterday, I was fortunate enough to spend a day with the creative people at Double Negative here in Singapore for a day in the life of a 2D artist. I tried out rotoscoping and cleaning up a scene. Brings back memories of my advertising days using Photoshop. Click on the link to see what exciting projects they have worked on to date. All thanks to an instructor who has very good ties with the company there. In a way, I feel that the experience is definitely a far cry from the "internship" that I am currently going through at school. My one day there equates to even more than the 12 weeks of "internship" at Eggstory. Period. And guess what? They even provided lunch!

And that is why being at double negative is something to be positive about! :O)

No comments: