Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Limbo


Yes, everyone knows that the iPhone 4G is finally out in Singapore along with the iPad... but we'll save this Pad one for another story. The phone however has been something I've been thinking of having for the last three years... yes, since version one. What's preventing me from getting one? Well, firstly, that's not the only thing I need to get. There are other things more important at this point on my plate. For now, I'm sticking to my Nokia 6110 in service to me for nearly six years! A little wonky at times... we'll see how long more it lasts.

In other news, I've been placed, taken out and re-placed, and retaken out for my Pre-Production "internship". Call me a spare tyre, the dynamics of the story telling changes, and when it does, so does my placement. Right now, my cohort is split into doing two projects: Le Petit Sommelier and the other one with the working title "Red Bull". Yesterday, after handing in a dream animatics sequence for Sommelier, director says Red Bull.

Ay Caramba!

ps - use of phones for photo courtesy of my sister and her fiancée.

1 comment:

A said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas