Friday, September 2, 2011

Taking En Plein Air to greater heights!


It's been awhile... why with all work going on for my final year project and other ongoing projects... But I'm back, after a retreat away from Singapore. It is definitely refreshing!

School is done officially at Eggstory. In fact, the school's not even called Eggstory any more. Grad Show falls on Sept 9. And the strange thing is that I am not focused on that all. :O) I have already begun serving out my year long bond with Imaginative!

I'd like to begin this new phase in my life with this clip. In a way, it is a metaphor for my life - Do what you love even though what you do may not make sense (cents) to many, but it is in this uncertainty that will take you by surprise and take you to places you wouldn't have imagined! :D

No comments: