Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Old School


This is the chapel at St Francis Institution in Malacca and it is by far one of the most beautiful chapels belonging to a mission school in South East Asia. This marks the last location shoot of the De La Salle documentary I've been working on for the past 10 months. More pictures of SFI at http://imaginativedarkroom.blogspot.com/.

On a separate note, I was blessed to be able to celebrate the feast of St John Mary Vianney with the Brothers, some Sisters and the locals at a smaller-than-chapel meeting hall at the nearby Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus School. I love being able to join the locals in whichever part of the world I am at to celebrate the Mass. This helps me look at different parts of the Mass from different angles and cultures.

No comments: