Tuesday, September 7, 2010

3 more days...


With Ramadan around the corner, I got my first treat today while serving my in-camp training. The owner of the the muslim stall at the canteen, Alffi, made some kachang pool last evening and brought some for me to sample. It's an Arabic meal with ghee as the main ingredient. Oh yes! All that cholesterol! :oO Too bad ICT will end this week, otherwise, it'd be more tidbit goodies on Monday! :O)

Tomorrow is another crazy day with school's final week assessment at 1pm, meeting to finalise video clip at MINDEF and a photography session at NTU! But for now, it's the final dash... maybe even burning of the midnight oil to complete my presentation for the assessment. Looks those celebrating the Hungry Ghost Festival aren't the only ones burning this night!

No comments: