Monday, September 27, 2010

Semester three


Back at school for the next 20 weeks. This time, I will be focusing on Concept Art as a major. Thank you for all your guidance in assisting with the choosing of the major. There will be plenty of drawing lined up for me! ;O) A group from my cohort has invited me to join them in their story from concept to finished product. The aim is to finish this by next May (2011) as part of our major project - right before we graduate. The short clip project is on Utama.

In the past recent days, I hear a lot of engines revving up on the streets. Quite a couple of cars not being able to participate in the F1 finals last night, have taken this personally and out of the race track. Yes, I've been hearing vrrroooooooms every now and then coming from the regular roads here in Singapore. Torque about ego!

And finally, selling at McDonalds in Singapore is coffee shake. At S$2.85, it comes with either Oreo or choc chip topping, but I have it plain. The last time I enjoyed this yummy was some seven years ago at the McDonalds at the foot of Genting Highlands in Malaysia.

No comments: