Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A day in the life of...


One of the classes I am taking this semester is Comic Art. Ha! I'm not really a comicky person. The Hong Kong series Lao Fu Zhi is what I read most as a youngster. No words only pictures. Well, according to my instructor, Comic Art is the high point of Art. As a comic art illustrator, one must have in depth knowledge to Anatomy, Costumes, Hair, Background, Drama, etc...

I have much to learn in this class! First assignment, a coverpage and colour splash layout!

And finally... The Lion King Musical will finally roar its way to our shores this coming March! It took Singapore quite a bit of time to bring them in since their first broadway opening in 1997! It's the musical event for the year. I usually don't make such statements, if you know me. ;o) Anyone working at OCBC that can get good rates?

Hakuna Matata!

No comments: