Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tight one


It's the second week of school break, and that only means one thing... more work coming in for Imaginative. :O) Lots of thing are happening, the biggest rumour is that the school might be moving west - towards Buona Vista, very close to where Double Negative is. Oh well, we'll see if it's really going to take place. I'm pretty comfortable where school is right now.

I'm glad that school term begins only next week. The traffic on the roads around my school has been pretty bad in the last few days because of the F1 racing this coming weekend. Ah, the third year running here in Singapore, the novelty has worn off and that is no long the torque of the town.

I did some grocery shopping at a local supermarket a couple of days back and to my surprise, almost everyone was mouthing the lyrics to Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears, a song that was played there. How interesting what goes on back there in the unconscious level - what subtlety!

I will be loading my work for the bull story in the Workshop, so do check that out. And lastly, I have taken out my tagboard, because there have been some free-loaders placing ads there. So if you need to tag, please do so by clicking "comments".

No comments: