Monday, October 17, 2011

A Day in the Life...

I began assisting Karl for the recording of his in-class lectures. These will be hosted online for anyone is interested. The seminar I attended is called Story Beats: Drawing Character moments that show story sequence. And my... what a valuable class! :D

I was able to pop in and out of Woodbury between the seminar and night class to say Hi to former classmates and Deans during the Graphic Design 80th anniversary celebrations yesterday. Good to see Mr Bill Keeney, my former dean, who lives in the south of France now with his wife. What a life!

The official Imagineering Day session on Thursday (14 Oct) was packed! The only thing I got out of it was how big the company is. Too big! Ha ha...

Homework is pouring in... putting on my busker's hat and doing the juggling thing again!

No comments: