Thursday, October 23, 2008

1st Birthday Bash

Imaginative celebrates 1 year this month! I've been wondering what should I give my clients and those who have supported the business?? Before you go "What about an iPod?" or Why not a brand new car?", consider the fact that I'm on my own and it's only been a year... I've not crossed that break-even point yet. So if you know a good prayer, or someone looking for good creative work done, I'm sure you know who you gonna call... besides the Ghostbusters.

Here are a list of items I have thought about (from a month back):

1) Bake each one a cake or make chocolates. It gives that personal touch and that one year old feel. (How many CEOs actually make their own cakes for their clients???)

2) A cube note pad with a pencil that's shaped like a candle that goes thru' the middle of the whole thing. (Where am I going to find that pencil again?)

3) The traditional "Thank you for supporting me"card... but "pop-up" one... that one has a lot of possibilities.

4) Or do a simple Halloween tie-in... Give treats in a pumpkin!

5) A small Rubik's cube or puzzle keychain, all "messed up" with the tagline "Imaginative - Find the creative solution".

Well, comment away and if it's your idea that I pick, you'll get one too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, imaginative! u've come a long way...:-)